BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Personal Finance are present in South Africa and offer products and services, tailored to meet the needs of large South African and multinational corporate clients, financial institutions and private individuals.
The Group also offers Personal Finance services products through RCS Group.
BNP Paribas Branch
In South Africa, we offer a wide range of services and bring leading expertise across:
- Global Markets: Global Equities & Commodity Derivatives and Fixed Income
- Advisory: Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking: Transaction Banking (Trade Finance and Cash Management) and Specialised Financing (Transportation, Export, Project, Media Telecommunications, Corporate Acquisition Finance and Energy and Commodities)
In South Africa, RCS offers a wide range of financial services products under the RCS brand and in association with a number of retailers in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana, across the following business areas:
- Retail Credit Cards: We provide convenient payment facilities to consumers. The RCS Card is accepted in over 19,500 retail stores across South Africa.
- Loans: We offer consumers personal cash loans of up to ZAR 100,000, whatever their immediate needs are.
- Insurance: We provide customer protection insurance, accidental death insurance and motor & home insurance to all our valued customers.